[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Loans for gallery exhibition/instructors/artists and poets (fwd)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Loans for gallery exhibition/instructors/artists and poets (fwd)
- From: Roberta Lavadour <paper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 07:25:30 -0800
- Message-id: <199812291528.HAA16336@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>1) Putting together an exhibition on the Book Arts called: The Art of the
>>Book: From Pulp to Pixel. For this I need loans of books and book-like
>>objects. Suggestions? Loans?
I have a couple of editioned books that might fit in well with your exhibit.
Is the work juried? What is the process for sending it? Are the pieces for
sale during the exhibit? (etc,etc.)
>Anyone who has slides of artist's book and book-like objects that they're
>willing to loan, sell or allow to be duplicated please send to:
I will be sending slides for duplication. Thanks.