Re: unbound address books

> Is there somebody on the list that can tell me where I can find in the US address books unbound, unsewn or sewn, of different sizes.

Try Kate's Paperie, wholesale or purchasing dept.  We have had success
in purchasing photo album "guts" from them, which they purchase for
their in-house or freelance binders.  They may also have the address
book guts.
212 941 9816

Bonne Annee!

--
Book Conservation Dept.                 The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Phone:  (212) 650-2891                  Thomas J. Watson Library