[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Machine for scoring paper / perforator

Wonderful that Charles mentioned the perforator.....I'm looking for a
perforator for my studio....any help?

 Dennis Jordan
Studio Artist / Printer
Gig Harbor, WA 98335

for handmade Valentine's Day  greeting cards see:


home page:


> From: Charles Mohr <livres@ANET.NET>
> Subject: Re: Machine for scoring paper
> Date: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 9:27 AM
> What you want to look out for is called a perforater, a manual or
> semi-automatic machine which works the likes:
> usually set up with exchangeable Units to either perforate (punch
> which means you have a comb and counterset) or to score, there you would
> have a unit of a blund lip which would work against a iron score. There
> different sets, based on the stiffness and thickness of material to be
> scored.

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]