[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: bookwheel references
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: bookwheel references
- From: Michael Armstrong <mike.a@DIAL.PIPEX.COM>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 05:42:05 -0500
- Message-Id: <199901111042.CAA17828@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I would be interested in your references, but for some reason both versions
came through as gibberish.
At 08:29 AM 11/01/99 +1300, you wrote:
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>Thank you to everyone who came to my aid in my search for information =
>about the bookwheel. Here is an attachment of some annotated references =
>which may be of interest to some.The attachment is saved in 2 formats: =
>Microsoft word document and text only=20
>Happy wheel turning
>Judy Klaus J
>25a Talavera Terrace
>Ph/Fax (04) 473 2252
>Content-Type: application/msword; name="Annotated bibliography bookwheel.doc"