[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Which? Paper book by Sylvia Turner.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Which? Paper book by Sylvia Turner.
- From: Virginia G Sarsfield <paprmakr@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 09:58:17 -0500
- Message-Id: <199901131513.HAA14496@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have found Sylvia Turner's book in the bookstore of the East Wing,
National Gallery in Washington DC.
>and I also highly recommend the Which? Paper book by Sylvia Turner. I
>was able to buy it in Britian less than two years ago without a
>problem. it doesn't seem to be too common in the states, though,