[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Anne Lamott Screening/Reading
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Anne Lamott Screening/Reading
- From: Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 17:31:10 -0800
- Message-Id: <199901160136.RAA17968@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
If you live in, or will be visiting, the San Francisco Bay Areaon Saturday,
January 30, 1999, you will have a rare opportunity.
St. Andrew Presbyterian Church, Marin City, in cooperation with Book
Passage, presents a premier film screening of BIRD BY BIRD WITH ANNIE, a
documentary portrait on the life, faith, and teaching of Anne Lamott, by
Freida Lee Mock, oscar-winning filmmaker of MAYA LIN: a strong clear
vision, with Anne Lamott, best-selling author of BIRD BY BIRD & OPERATING
INSTRUCTIONS, reading from her soon to be released non-fiction book,
TRAVELING MERCIES, and the St. Andrew Presbyterian Church Gospel Choir.
Where: Angelico Hall, Dominican College, 50 Acacia Ave., San Rafael, CA
When: Saturday, January 30, 1999 7:30 PM
Tickets: $25, available at Book Passage, 51 Tamal Vista Blvd.,
Corte Madera, CA.
Info: (415) 927-0960
Betty Storz firstname.lastname@example.org