[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Rotatrim Board Cutter
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Rotatrim Board Cutter
- From: Kelly Anderson <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:00:43 -0800
- Message-Id: <199901200614.WAA16412@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Admin Kit Investigator
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hey List Members,
I'm new to edition bookbinding. I needed something that would cut Davey
board, so I checked out the archives, and found that people recommended
the Rotatrim. Well, I got a brand new Rotatrim Mastercut II today and
the best it can do is cut mat board--Davey board is out of the question.
So, am I doing something wrong? Did I buy the wrong thing? Your
recommendations are welcome.