[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Rotatrim Board Cutter
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Rotatrim Board Cutter
- From: Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:01:09 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <199901201743.JAA10849@dns1.mcn.org>
- Message-Id: <199901201806.KAA15970@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Since I don't have room for a board shears or Kuttrimmer and don't own a
bandsaw, I take my boards to the local printer with the understanding that
he will wait to do the job until he's ready to put on a new blade.
He doesn't mind as long as the blade is already dull.
Betty Storz email@example.com