[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: request for slides
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: request for slides
- From: Pat Baldwin <patbooks@PRIMENET.COM>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:56:16 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199901221516.IAA28397@smtp04.primenet.com>
- Message-Id: <199901222102.NAA17898@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Yes, Alicia. You can take any of my books off my website:
But if you prefer, I'll send you slides.
At 10:21 AM 1/22/99 -0500, you wrote:
>A good way to put a slide show together is from the internet. Any book =
>image (or any image for that matter) can easily be saved to disk (just =
>click and hold on the image and it will give you an option to save). A =
>shareware/freeware slide program can run the images on a monitor.