[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Rotatrim Board Cutter
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Rotatrim Board Cutter
- From: Kelly Anderson <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 08:06:34 -0800
- Message-Id: <199901231610.IAA15376@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Admin Kit Investigator
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Thanks to everyone on their great advice regarding cutting boards.
Unfortunately, giant shears won't fit into my one bedroom apartment and
they're kind of a steep investment for a hobbyist. Also, I tried having
my local print shop cut my boards, but they were sloppy about the
precision and accuracy of cuts.
Happily, I was able to return my Rotatrim and was able to pick up a
Kuttrimmer for about the same price.