[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Rotatrim/Kutrimmer Board Cutters
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Rotatrim/Kutrimmer Board Cutters
- From: Charles Mohr <livres@ANET.NET>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 09:53:39 -0800
- Message-Id: <199901231752.JAA17694@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
If space is a question and you do cut only matboard in the majority of your
work, consider buing a matcutter, the professional type you can mount on the
wall, I use them in the darkroom and I find them very effective - even
cutting several hundred mats a ta time.
Hanging on the wall they are great spacesavers.
You can find showmodels for a lower price in artshops or look in
"receyclers", that is how we got hold of ours for very little money.
From: Gia MacPherson <GiaMia1969@AOL.COM>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Date: Saturday, January 23, 1999 9:10 AM
Subject: Rotatrim/Kutrimmer Board Cutters
>In a message dated 1/23/99 11:10:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
><< Happily, I was able to return my Rotatrim and was able to pick up a
> Kuttrimmer for about the same price. >>
>What is the advantage of Kuttrimmer over Rotarim? (I'd love to learn how
>cut my own mat boards!)
>Thank you so much.