[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Color copies -- transfering
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Color copies -- transfering
- From: J Maher <jmar@QIS.NET>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:44:42 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199901250030.TAA09867@floyd.qis.net>
- Message-Id: <199901250145.RAA17572@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I've used acrylic matt or gel medium. Apply thinly in several
(alternating direction) coats, letting it dry in between.
On Sun, 24 Jan 1999, darius wrote:
> The previous post I am refering to described
> applying coats of this "glue"
> to the front of the color copy,
> soaking the piece in water,
> rubbing away the backing paper,
> and then attaching the film with more of this "glue".
> I am not sure what the "GLUE" was
> and what all the details and timing are.
> Can anyone help?
> Hugs and Ciaobiddy