[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Labeling almost-unique books
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Labeling almost-unique books
- From: Don Hosek <dhosek@QUIXOTE.COM>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 18:04:54 -0600
- In-Reply-To: <199902021825.KAA00872@postman.bayarea.net>
- Message-Id: <199902030007.QAA19614@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 11:15 AM 2/2/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>I get the 2 redo's back, they messed them up a little, so they redid again.
>Result was that I have 4 good ones and 4 not-so-good ones. In other words,
>6 more than 18.
>How do I number these extra 6?
Well the 4 not-so-good ones you'd be best off destroying. First, the
over-run devalues the work, second the poor quality further devalues the work.
Given that the other two extra good ones don't represent an extra cost to
you, you might want to just destroy those as well.
Don Hosek firstname.lastname@example.org Quixote Digital Typography
312-953-3679 fax: 312-803-0698 orders: 877-277-1908
For information about SERIF: THE MAGAZINE OF TYPE & TYPOGRAPHY,
http://www.quixote.com/serif/ or mail email@example.com
Have you seen Sans Serif? http://www.quixote.com/serif/sans/