[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Alternative Materials
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Alternative Materials
- From: Buckley Jeppson <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 20:25:23 -0500
- Message-Id: <199902040143.RAA17438@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Wednesday, February 03, 1999 2:00 PM, Terrence Collins
> Can tyvek and Ultrasuede be stamped with foil?
> Or otherwise tooled?
> Terrence Collins
> Salem College
> Winston-Salem, NC
I have stamped Tyvec with foil and it works well. However, I seem to
remember that you have to adjust the temperature down a bit. I can't
remember for sure because it has been several years.