[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is this use fair?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Is this use fair?
- From: Kristy Higby <Kristy_Higby@MERCERSBURG.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 14:21:23 -0500
- Message-Id: <199902041940.LAA16328@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I subscribed to that same tutorial. Did you notice the copyright notice at
the beginning of the program prohibiting the copying or dissemination of =
Is this a Catch 22? This discussion is not only informative, but entertaini=
ng...it reminds me of the time my five-year-old handed me a book called =
Tattletaleing and asked what that meant. I told him and he said, "I don't =
do that, but my brother does."