[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Question about Cover to Cover. . .also Tabaella Ansata
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Question about Cover to Cover. . .also Tabaella Ansata
- From: Teresa Stroud <tstroud@SOUND.NET>
- Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 17:24:41 -0600
- Message-Id: <199902062330.PAA21044@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Is the Cover to Cover that everyone is talking about the book that I have
seen, or is there a Cover to Cover magazine about book arts? I have the
book, but couldn't tell from the discussion if there was something else. If
there is a magazine, please let me know how you like it, and any
subscription information. . please!
Also, could someone please forward me the toll-free number for Tabaella
Ansata? I called in a subscription a month or more ago, and haven't heard
anything yet, and would like to check the status. . .thank you!!
Are there any other "must-have" publications?