[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: animal fur
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: animal fur
- From: Richard Minsky <minsky@MINSKY.COM>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:13:09 -0500
- Message-Id: <199902081315.FAA26690@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>I was going to produce an 'Alice' related book, and so using white
>rabbit fur would be appropriate to the content. If anyone knows of a
>good substitute, I would happily use that.
Caterpillar skins, Cheshire Cat fur, Hashish, playing cards, hats, mirrors,
walrus tusks, mock turtle shell, ....