[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: animal fur
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: animal fur
- From: Cara Beth Stevenson <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:42:44 -0600
- In-Reply-To: <199902081156.FAA21832@Mercury.unix.acs.cc.unt.edu>
- Message-Id: <199902081943.LAA27216@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
If your conception of "Alice" includes the use of
rabbit fur, then by all means use it.
As to the practicality of keeping fur clean (real or
fake), you might think about some sort of protective
enclosure . . . perhaps a box that says "Eat me" ??