[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: animal fur
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: animal fur
- From: "Trevor at J. Whirler" <trevor@JWHIRLER.COM>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 12:02:05 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <199902081156.DAA21043@sun.aracnet.com>
- Message-Id: <199902082003.MAA23616@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, john holt wrote:
> It seems I inadvertently caused upset when asking about using animal fur
> as a book cover.
> I apologise to anyone if this appeared insensitive.
> I was going to produce an =91Alice=92 related book, and so using white
> rabbit fur would be appropriate to the content. If anyone knows of a
> good substitute, I would happily use that.
How about red panda or mountain gorilla?
Stirring up trouble among the overly sensitive,
Trevor Blake http://www.jwhirler.com/
J. Whirler Used and Rare Children's Books
P. O. Box 2321 Portland OR 97208-2321 USA