[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SUPPLIES IN CHICAGO?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: SUPPLIES IN CHICAGO?
- From: charris <lettersmith@WEST.GA.NET>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:11:32 -0500
- Message-Id: <199902091316.FAA15428@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: sort of
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Connie, if no one responded to your query, here is a great source for colored
wax linen thread:
They are located in Mansfield, Ohio and are very accomodating. I met them at a
weaving and fiber conference. Their Irish Waxed Linen Thread comes in 5
weights and 34 colors and they have a sample card with all of that on it.
> I'll be in Chicago in a couple of weeks and wondered if anyone can suggest
> a good place
> to find colored wax linen thread . It would be so nice to see it before I
> buy. Thanks
> Connie Newbanks