[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Workshops
- From: Jan Sapp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:27:01 -0600
- Message-Id: <199902121945.LAA03900@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
You might want to check out the Craft Guild of Dallas. There a quite a few
new teachers in the bookbinding and papermaking area. Just this past fall,
I taught basic papermaking. We have had several marbling workshops; an
artist book binding class is offered as well as the more traditional
bookbinding. The surface design department teaches drawings and there was a
waterbased paint class offered (for which I registered) but it didn't make.
They are located at Proton and Spring Valley in Dallas. Would love to meet
you as I am there a lot (when I am well!). good luck jansapp@GTE.NET
From: Lois Mittleman <Papursuits@AOL.COM>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Date: Friday, February 12, 1999 2:55 AM
>Looking for paper workshops being taught in the Dallas, TX area during the
>next year. Anybody have any ideas who I can contact?
>Art workshops (drawing, acrylics, collage, paper, watercolor, marbling)
>be good, too.