[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Travelling to London
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Travelling to London
- From: Bill Whitley <whitleys@WORLD.STD.COM>
- Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 16:25:02 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199902132115.AA22992@world.std.com>
- Message-Id: <199902132123.NAA19644@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Seeing Mike's name reminded me, if you have a spare day or two (we didn't...)
it's a short trip by train to Oxford and the Alembic Press. In addition to
type, printing, and binding, Claire & David also run a small B&B...
>and don't nelect a shop in clerkenwell Road - T N Lawrence - all manner
>of wood engraving supplies and books, etc.
>M J Phillips - The Printer - 20 page monthly tab - $25 a year - 20 cents
>337 Wilson Street, Findlay OH 45840 USA
>419-422-4958 - fax 419-423-2472.