[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Embossing question
- From: Wayne and Mary <whaegele@ITOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:33:39 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199902162253.QAA10048@admin.itol.com>
- Message-Id: <199902162331.PAA18298@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Have a question about using an embossing sealer on
cover of book. I was told it would tear the heavier paper - that
these hand held sealers are only good for regular mil paper.
Anyone use them with success on anything heavier. Did you
wet the paper?