[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "Digital Dark Age"
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: "Digital Dark Age"
- From: DT Fletcher <FletcherOR@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:11:54 EST
- Message-Id: <199902170112.RAA15618@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Appears I am not completely alone in my views. dt fletcher
BOSTON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA SELECTS TDK CD-R FOR MAJOR ARCHIVAL MUSIC
In our search for the optimum method to preserve our historic recordings, =
carefully researched all possible technologies,=94 said BSO Managing Direc=
Mark Volpe. =93After careful consideration and a significant research effo=
came to the conclusion that the unique archival stability and overall accu=
of TDK Certified Plus CD-R media makes it the ideal choice for our
for the complete press release see