[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Future communication, was "Digital Dark Age" -Reply
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Future communication, was "Digital Dark Age" -Reply
- From: Peter Verheyen <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:56:15 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199902171539.KAA28843@europa.dreamscape.com>
- Message-Id: <199902171556.HAA18416@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Can we get back on track here. We seem to be drifting off into
nothingness. I think discussing the future of the artists book in a
digital world / as digital work is worth discussing but would like to do
it without getting into the classist/racist thing.
Likewise, can we agree to disagree on the cd/storage/barbarian thing.
Thank you, p.
Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L