[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NPR's info on U. of Pa.undergrad lib.,Digital Dark
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: NPR's info on U. of Pa.undergrad lib.,Digital Dark
- From: Cara Beth Stevenson <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:13:56 -0600
- In-Reply-To: <199902171551.JAA29115@Mercury.unix.acs.cc.unt.edu>
- Message-Id: <199902171917.LAA16112@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> I thought it was bad enough when they started doing away with the card
> catalogues, but this is way too much.
As a former library clerk, I can attest to the fact that many people had
difficulty finding what they needed in the old card catalogs. Try doing a
keyword search in a card catalog!