[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Southern California events
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Southern California events
- From: "Judith A. Hoffberg" <umbrella@IX.NETCOM.COM>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:57:46 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <199902160500.VAA08623@ixmail10.ix.netcom.com>
- Message-Id: <199902172000.MAA25392@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
NEWS FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Art as Book, Book as Art: Works by 4 Long Beach artists, Sue Ann Robinson,
Pia Pizzo, Terry Braunstein, Slater Barron from 1 March - 30 April at the
Long Beach Public Library, 101 Pacific Ave., Long Beach, CA 90822.
Reception on 1 March, 6 - 8; Lecture on 13 March at 2:00 p.m.
Sue Ann Robinson: Bookworks at the Santa Ana College Art Gallery, Fine Arts
Building C, from 18 February - 7 April 1999 with opening reception on 17
February from 7:30 - 9 p.m. Santa Ana College Art Gallery, 1530 W. 17th
St., Santa Ana, CA 92706-3398.