[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "Digital Dark Age"
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: "Digital Dark Age"
- From: "Trevor at J. Whirler" <trevor@JWHIRLER.COM>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:15:38 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <199902111520.HAA01001@sun.aracnet.com>
- Message-Id: <199902180216.SAA25436@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, Roberta Lavadour wrote:
> Can those on the list who seem to know what the future holds for technology
> help me with a few stock tips?
Buy low, sell high.
Like the weather, it's easier to paint technology trends with the broad
brush (all electronic media are finite and the globe appears to be
warming) rather than the fine brush (buy a Zip drive and you will have
rain tomorrow at seven pm).
Trevor Blake http://www.jwhirler.com/
J. Whirler Used and Rare Children's Books
P. O. Box 2321 Portland OR 97208-2321 USA