[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Supplies catalogs
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Supplies catalogs
- From: KT Pardue <ktp43@PRODIGY.NET>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:12:15 -0700
- Message-Id: <199902221613.IAA22562@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Here are some suppliers of adhesives and other supplies-
"Sobo" brand PVA 1-800-397-1270, Craftex Co.
Ernest Schaefer, Inc. Most Bookbinding supplies
And the most inexpensive source for great
Hot Flexible (animal glue)
Cold Flexible (PVA) regular and "AcidpHree"
Ernest Schaefer can be a snippy bunch but if one can get past their prima
donna attitude their materials are worth it.
731 Lehigh Ave
Union, N.J. 07083-7626
Hot Melt Animal Glue, American Gelatin Co.
20 Charing Cross Road
Charleston, S. Carolina 29407
From: Ed Greenman <greene@ITIS.COM>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Date: Sunday, February 21, 1999 4:52 PM
Subject: Supplies catalogs
>I am new to making books and would like to look at some catalogs of papers,
>adhesives, fabrics, boards, tools, etc. Are there any good catalogs I can
>get for materials like these, and if so, do you know the addresses and/or
>phone numbers for them?
>Thanks in advance.