[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Supplies catalogs
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Supplies catalogs
- From: John & Carol Pratt <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:39:41 +0800
- Message-Id: <199902221931.LAA22306@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Ed Greenman wrote:
I am new to making books and would like to look at some catalogs of
papers, adhesives, fabrics, boards, tools, etc. Are there any good
catalogs I can get for materials.
Suppliers I use regularly include:
1. BookMakers and Gaylord (addresses, phone numbers given in earlier
postings) Good suppliers.
2. Bookbinders Warehouse
31 Division Street
Keyport, NJ 07735
BBW joined BookMakers nearly a year ago, but they were maintaining the
NJ location when I last checked. Always very good to work with.
3. Colophon Book Arts Supply
3046 Hogum Bay Road, NE
Olympia, WA 98506
A small inventory of some very nice cloths.
4. Gane Bros & Lane, Inc.
Five-yard minimum; call for sample sheets (free) and price quotes.
New York, NY 10012
All of these take credit cards, except possibly Colophon (they have
always invoiced me). There were a few other suppliers listed in a
similar exchange posted in January.