[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bookbinding supply sources
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Bookbinding supply sources
- From: John Neal <JohnNeal@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:12:50 EST
- Message-Id: <199902231426.GAA11652@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>I am new to making books and would like to look at some catalogs of papers,
>adhesives, fabrics, boards, tools, etc. Are there any good catalogs I can
>get for materials like these, and if so, do you know the addresses and/or
>phone numbers for them?
> I would like to know this too - please post to the list.
John Neal, Bookseller offers books, tools and materials for calligraphy,
bookbinding and papercraft. Our catalog is free - a copy will be sent out via
first class mail upon your request - and is also at our web site.
John Neal, Bookseller
1833 Spring Garden Street
Greensboro, NC 27403
toll free: 800-369-9598