[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thanks for Hot Stamping Info
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Thanks for Hot Stamping Info
- From: THGA <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 21:47:44 -0800
- Message-Id: <199902251856.KAA23036@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I wanted to thank everyone who responded with info re: hot stamping
using polymer, and alternatives to pricy brass dies. I've passed this info
along to my student who, at this point, is going to opt for the more
affordable alloy die from Kwik-Print. (www.kwik-print.com) Even though
he's just making dummies (doesn't that sound silly?), he really wants
the indented impression of hot stamping.
So thanks again all you generous and talented folks!
Chris - THGA