[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: guillotine info wanted
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: guillotine info wanted
- From: perito_patricia <pperito@TITAN.LIUNET.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:33:44 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199902260009.TAA11950@titan.liunet.edu>
- Message-Id: <199902260033.QAA23088@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Good question! I would like to know this too. Since I'm on Pine:( it
looked like a bunch of gobbely-gook to me.
On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, starr jr raymond h. wrote:
> I guess the subject of this thread deals with equipment for killing (not
> executing) a virus or worm. In any case, how do I know if this thing is
> stuck to a file? I looked at the message but imediately deleted it.
> Thu, 25 Feb 1999, charris wrote:
> > Oooh, I don't think it stuck to my files; at least I hope not.