[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Happy99 -- how do you know you have it? (was RE: guillotine info wanted)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Happy99 -- how do you know you have it? (was RE: guillotine info wanted)
- From: "Gray, Lyle" <Lyle@QUODATA.COM>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:40:06 -0500
- Message-Id: <199902261340.FAA15696@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Look for wsock32.ska and/or liste.ska in your windows system directory. If
they're there, you have it. See my previous message for how to remove it,
or contact me directly and I'll resend it to you.
lyle @ quodata . com inceptum perage
> -----Original Message-----
> From: starr jr raymond h. [SMTP:rstarr@UMBC.EDU]
> Sent: Thursday, February 25, 1999 7:07 PM
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
> Subject: Re: guillotine info wanted
> I guess the subject of this thread deals with equipment for killing (not
> executing) a virus or worm. In any case, how do I know if this thing is
> stuck to a file? I looked at the message but imediately deleted it.
> Thu, 25 Feb 1999, charris wrote:
> > Oooh, I don't think it stuck to my files; at least I hope not.