[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Public Service Announcement
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Public Service Announcement
- From: charris <lettersmith@WEST.GA.NET>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 06:02:37 -0500
- Message-Id: <199903041108.DAA17160@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: sort of
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
John, wish you and your perfer would move to south to Atlanta!
John Rininger wrote:
> Due to the fact that perfing machines are difficult to find, I'm holding a
> Perfing Open House every fourth Saturday of the month at my
> studio/kitchen from noon till 6 pm.
> 1) Go to 6339 N. Greenview Chicago IL (in Rogers Park)
> 2) Press the buzzer labeled Rininger
> 3) say "I need to Perf"
> 4) door opens
> Donations of cat food, coffee and camel lights accepted.
> John Rininger
> Electronic Reserves/Document Delivery
> DePaul University Library