[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Plastic/Aluminum Binding Posts & Screws
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Plastic/Aluminum Binding Posts & Screws
- From: "Marie Kelzer, Preservation Manager" <MKELZER@SFPL.LIB.CA.US>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 08:50:10 -0800
- Message-Id: <199903041656.IAA20880@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In the past I've purchased plastic binding posts (in a variety of colors)
through Gane Brothers & Lane. You have to buy then in quantities.
Phone # 800-323-0596 They sell aluminum ones too as do many hardware
stores, stationary/office supply stores and Talas and Bookmakers.
Suhag Shirodkar wrote:
> Does anybody know a catalog source for posts and nuts - the kind used in
> binding? I think there are 2 kinds -plastic and metal.
> Thanks all,