[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 1998 FLORIDA ARTISTS' BOOK PRIZE
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: 1998 FLORIDA ARTISTS' BOOK PRIZE
- From: Louise Neaderland <Isca4art2B@AOL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 10:21:44 EST
- Message-Id: <199903051527.HAA18060@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Dear James Findley-
We are looking for guest contributors to the June Bookworks issue of the ISCA
Quarterly (HomePage <http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A.HomePage.html>.
Artists contribute an edition of 100 small bookworks (maximum outside
dimensions 7x81/2 inches). The box of books generally contains 40 small items,
and each contributor receives the box of books.
I would appreciate your spreading the word among Florida book artists as we
would be happy to receive contributions from them. I can be reached at
(718)638-3264 or write to ISCA, 759 President St. #2H, B'klyn, NY 11215.
Thanks in advance for your help.