[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Equipment for sale
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Equipment for sale
- From: Don Rash <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:05:56 -0500
- Message-Id: <199903101754.JAA15584@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Don Rash, fine bookbinder
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> This is being posted for someone off the list. Please reply to the phone
> number below; not to myself or the list.
Mark Murray, outside of Pittsburgh, is selling out his bindery. It includes a
Hickok standing press, wood, about 5 feet tall; a Quikprint, model not known;
two large cases of brass type; finishing tools; lying presses and other
equipment. He would prefer to sell it as a lot, but may be willing to sell
He can be reached at 1-814-432-4644.