[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Maine Made Papers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Maine Made Papers
- From: Lee Cooper <PINECPRESS@AOL.COM>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:11:13 EST
- Message-Id: <199903110412.UAA16462@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I live in Maine and make paper on occasion and am not sure what a 'Maine
fiber' would be exactly. I have used Maine cattails, Maine sunflowers, Maine
seaweed and a couple of others I am sure. There are several of us up here
who make paper who might have more interesting ones I'm sure.
If I can be of any assistance please let me know.