[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Stone Lithography
- From: Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 22:19:59 +0100
- Message-Id: <199903140823.AAA23206@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I recently bought a couple of litho stones and was wondering if anyone
has seen an illustration or knows how to make one of these portable
lithopresses? I seem to remember seeing a picture of one sometime back
at the University. Does anyone have an idea?
If that doesn't, work I've heard mention of a printmaking list. Does
anyone have the specs on it and do they deal with stone lithography?
I looked at Peter's links and really only saw letterpress groups.
Thanks in advance