[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Hovotex
- From: Kathleen Parulski <ibindbooks@SNET.NET>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:34:10 -0800
- Message-Id: <199903180556.VAA29070@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hello list members!
Does anyone know anything about Hovotex? A product of the Wright
I have been using the rolls of 3"x 300" white on wedding albums. It
works great, but I have found that it is no longer available. The
Company hasa substituted a product that resembles Pelon and is in rolls
that I am told are used for backing on pinch pleated draperies.
It seems to hold with Elvace, but I wonder I any of you can give me any
info. Is it a space age material - with a pen it appears to be acid