[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Query Paste
- From: Tom Fenn <tomfe@SWBELL.NET>
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:15:09 -0600
- Message-Id: <199903241416.GAA15340@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
I have been using cooked paste to repair books. The problem is that when
it dries it's hard as concrete. This presents problems when the repair
is made on the hinge. I have tried PVA and the results are the same. Any
Also on the subject of paste, is there any suggestion on removing the
glue down page from the boards? I have been using paste but this is a
very messy and no matter how careful I am there always seem to be some
warping of the boards. Again any suggestions or comments would be
Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf"
Content-Description: Card for Tom Fenn
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf"
fn: Tom Fenn
n: ;Tom Fenn