[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: re-cycled paper scratchpad

This is called padding cement and any printing supply house carries it --
any printer can buy it for you and probably will if you ask. If you can't
find a local source -- ask and I will get some for you. I also bet that any
white (poly vinyl acetate) glue will work. Have never tried just white glue
-- but most likely -- that is what padding cement is. Also --- if you melt
hot melt glue sticks in a flat dish -- either pyrex or metal and then dip
the edge of the paper stack in the liquid glue -- that will give you a
paper pad. Also -- we sell some pressure sensitive glue slugs -- if you
melt them and dip as described above -- it makes a great pad -- or a book
that opens completely flat.

>I recycle all my printer's usable paper.  If I stack it after it's cut, what
>kind of paste can I use on the "spine" to make a pad? Thanks ahead of time to
>the multitudes who will reply!

Martin R. Carbone / 1227 De La Vina St. / Santa Barbara, CA 93101
TEL: 805-965-5574 / FAX: 805-965-2414 / EMAIL: mrcinc@silcom.com
WEBSITES: http://www.papershops.com <<<and>>> http://www.modelshops.com
<<<and>>> http://www.silcom.com/~mrcinc

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]