[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: re-cycled paper scratchpad

Try rubber cement. One brand is called cow gum. The type used for page
layout.Its available at any artist supply shop.

At 03:10 PM 3/25/99 EST, you wrote:
>I recycle all my printer's usable paper.  If I stack it after it's cut, what
>kind of paste can I use on the "spine" to make a pad? Thanks ahead of time to
>the multitudes who will reply!
John Ang
My paper Marbling Site: <http://home3.pacific.net.sg/~johnacs/>

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]