[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: My book
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: My book
- From: KT Pardue <ktp43@PRODIGY.NET>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 04:27:11 -0700
- Message-Id: <199904011129.DAA17356@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
No, Aengus, we are not just being kind. If you would like a viewpoint that
is strictly referring to the binding........the sewing stations are properly
placed and the sewing is neat and tidy, both important to the Coptic style.
The cover is very appropriate to the historical period reflected and the
choice of the Coptic binding was genius not only for the work but for a
first-time binding. Beautiful!