[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

paper lampshades

I get pressure sensitive styrene from The Lamp Shop, PO Box 3606, Concord, NH
03302-3606. Tel. 603-224-1603; Fax. 603-224-6677. They sell it by the yard or
in rolls. It has an adhesive backing and is quite translucent.

I'm curious to know if anyone knows of a more commercial or trade source. The
Lamp Shop is a crafter's supply house. They also have a large variety of wire

Good luck!
Helen Hiebert

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]