[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Pricings???
- From: George <gender@RAINBOW.NET.AU>
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 01:24:50 +1100
- Message-Id: <199904141524.IAA18288@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I was wondering what people suggest
by way of pricing the following:
I make handmade, hand bound and handlettered
Every bit of text in my books are handlettered,
and it's all a hand-made job.
I make between three and five copies of each book
I will shortly have enough different books
to put "out there" for sale, and was wondering
if anyone had any ideas on pricing??
None of my books are mass-produced or
laser-printed or anything.
All 3-5 copies are original works of art,
often with original small artworks within each book.
Any comments/ideas would be appreciated.
Never attribute to malice
what can be fear, pain or ignorance.