[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gilt edges
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: gilt edges
- From: Olivia Hibel <olivia@GHPLUS.INFI.NET>
- Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 00:54:47 -0400
- Message-Id: <199904160451.VAA21894@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Before actually making books, I am repairing some of my own.
My question is, how would you imagine one could clean gilt edges of a
book. Especially the top of the book, as it stood and collected dust
for years, is just dirty looking.
Anything one cn do without ruining or rubbing off the gold?
Thanks in advance. Olivia