[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Best Book Arts Workshops
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Best Book Arts Workshops
- From: "M. Diane Jordan Benton" <mdianej@YAHOO.COM>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:53:12 -0700
- Message-Id: <199904211601.JAA15540@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I attended an intensive book arts workshop at the
Columbia College Center for Paper and Book Arts
last summer. It was a 4-day workshop (thurs-sun)
taught by Melissa Jay Craig. It was a great
workshop...lots of energy. There is also an
inexpensive place to stay--The Three Arts Club.
I think that they are offering it this summer.
Also, in Ann Arbor Michigan, Hollanders offers
one day workshops. They also sell wonderful
paper and other supplies.
Feel free to e-mail me for more details.
--- Kimberly White <Kmbrlyw@AOL.COM> wrote:
> Any advice for beginning book artists to get
> training over a few days or so?
> I'm in MI, but traveling isn't out of the
> question. Thanks!
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com