[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: illumination
- From: "mail R. Williams" <Boillr@aol.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:23:28 EDT
- Message-Id: <199904212225.PAA35750@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
"Enid Eder Perkins was born in New York City. She studied at the Art Students
League and later under Arnold Bank . . . at the Brooklyn Museum Art School .
. . ."
This biographical snippet is from "2,000 Years of Calligraphy," a catalog to
a 1965 exhibit held in Baltimore. It was compiled by Dorothy E. Miner, Victor
I. Carlson, and P. W. Filby (no ISBN, probably O.P.) and includes an
illustration of one of Ms. Perkins' pieces.